Association of Southern European Economic Theorists 2011 Annual Meeting
2011 ASSET Annual Meeting
Welcome to the website of the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Association of Southern European Economic Theorists (ASSET). This meeting is hosted by CEFAGE-UE (Center for Advanced Studies in Management and Economics of the University of Evora) and will be held in Evora in 27-29 October 2011.
- The conference programme is now available here.
- Hotel reservations are now open. See accommodation. Please, make your reservations as soon as possible.
- Registration is open!
- Decisions on submitted papers are now available at the Conference Maker website.
- Murat Sertel Lecture: Richard Blundell (University College London), “Optimal Taxation and Empirical Evidence: Lessons from the Mirrlees Review”
- Pareto Lecture: Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira (Université de Strasbourg), “Household behavior and individual autonomy: A Lindahl approach”
Opening Date for Submissions: 15 March 2011
Submission Deadline: 15 June 2011
Notification to Authors: 15 July 2011
Early Registration: 15 September 2011
Late Registration: 10 October 2011
Conference: 27-29 October 2011
Louis-André Gérard-Varet Prize
ASSET grants a prize to young authors of outstanding papers, singled out by the Programme Committee among those submitted to the ASSET 2011 conference (details here ).
Esmeralda A. Ramalho, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
Local organizing commitee
Andreia Dionísio, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
António Caleiro, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
Aurora Galego, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
Carlos Vieira, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
Fernanda Peixe, CEFAGE-UE/Universidade de Évora
2010 Annual Meeting of the Association of Southern European Economic Theorists
2009 Annual Meeting of the Association of Southern European Economic Theorists
2008 Annual Meeting of the Association of Southern European Economic Theorists